Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I HATE to be a cliche' but...

I need to make a New Year's resolution. To lose WEIGHT nonetheless! I walked by my big dining room mirror today during the Christmas festivities and did a double take. I did not like what I saw. I mean I know I'm not FAT, but my midsection could use some work. Seriously. It looks as if I'm going to be a living, breathing cliche by year's end.

I bet eating seconds of my famous four cheese macaroni and cheese won't help will it?


UPDATE- This doesn't make any sense... let's also add "clearing the clutter" to the cliche of resolutions for the New Year. I have signed up for Mvelopes ( mvelopes.com) to help me create a budget and pay bills. I am also going to stop using my shredder as a place to just put my cell phone on to charge at night. How about using it to actually shred stuff Joy? This may take the rest of my vacation but I WILL get it done!

4 comments:

Toni Campbell said...

It may be a cliche', but it is best to proclaim it now. That way if you don't lose weight, the resolution will probably get lost in all of the weight resolutions that we all make and no one will remember.

Liz Dwyer said...

I am SO glad you have a blog now. What a wonderful Christmas present to the rest of us.

I hear you on the resolution. Whew, my pants feel SO tight today. I feel like my middle can always use work! But that didn't stop me from eating leftovers of my candied yams for dinner.

Liz Dwyer said...

And is that your school picture in your profile? It's SO cute!

sweeter the juice said...

Liz,
Yes, That's me in all my buck-toothed glory. Do you think my mom put enough vaseline on my face? LOL
It was 1st grade.