Monday, December 24, 2007

Did you know...


I love the Nuts & Chews box from See's Candy

I don’t really like pork chops but I love bacon... go figure

My favorite scent is Lolita Lempicka

I crave romance

I love the CW show "The Game"

I hate getting to the movie theater after the previews

New York City is my new addiction

My favorite time of day is midnight

I am a Spearmint Dentyne Ice addict

My dream car is a Maserati Quattroporte

I love, love, love VH1 Soul

My dream house must have a wrap around porch

I really don’t enjoy watching BET

I can sense when a major PMS episode is about to hit

I secretly believe that I will have everything (and everyone) I want in my life someday

Sometimes I wished I lived on the Westside...but I'm really glad I live in Leimert Park

2 comments:

Toni Campbell said...

It's nice to have a friend to share an addiction with! I sense many trips to NYC in our future.

Anonymous said...

Very scary we have so many things in common, perhaps because we were born the same day.

Okay, why were we talking about See's Nut and Chews during Christmas because I bought DH some See's bars for stocking stuffer.